Who we are
ProU Sports is an app that unites college fanbases with professional athletes through direct-to-consumer media, breaking news, stats, and even our very own fantasy games. While our initial focus is connecting college fans to NFL athletes, our vision of creating Forever Fans of Athletes will carry us to all sports, all fans, and all athletes.
Our vision: To create Forever Fans.
With a launch just this past Spring, we’re already serving thousands of fans that represent over 160 different schools with incredible content and proprietary games. We've seen phenomenal traction and are ready to build out our team to leverage our growth opportunity.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are happy to accommodate any disabilities or special needs.
Who You Are
- Demonstrable experience in engineering mobile, gaming or consumer/social products
- Expert knowledge of 3rd party API integration
- Strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of mobile development & deployment (IOS, Android, Web)
- UI/UX passion/experience is not necessary
- Preferred: Personal interest in Sports
- Preferred: Understanding of current NFT trends and history
Head of Growth Roles & Responsibilities
This role is for a full-stack engineer who wants to own building our product beyond the initial MVP already deployed. This is a Founding Team role and we're looking for a champion to come in and take over the D.N.A. of our product development. You will be responsible for architecting and building the next version of our mobile application from the ground up, and you'll have the resources to do so from additional contract hands, to any tech-stack expense you see fit (Your voice will be heard loud and clear). We expect to hire additional in-house engineer roles in the next 10-14 months, resulting that the ideal candidate has the ability and opportunity to build and lead ProU Sports engineering from the beginning.
We can count on you to:
- Having a hands-on role that will convert to the opportunity in leading the development team as we grow
- Relentlessly iterate user adoption, A/B test the features while focusing on our core KPI’s and not over building
- Offer technical opinion on our product roadmap
- Be one of our earliest and senior hires. You care a lot about who you work with, and are passionate about finding and hiring the right people to grow your team in the future
- Push for long-term vision, testing, and maintainable processes. However, you also understand that this is a startup, perfect shouldn't be the enemy of good, and sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do to make it work
- $85k-$125k compensation package
- 0.5% - 2.00% in Founding Team equity
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (USA)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Maternity and Parental leave
- Gym membership
- Company Macbook of your choice
- Remote/Hybrid friendly (must be in the U.S.)
- In office perks - unlimited snacks, drinks, team events.
- Optional attendance to key sports events throughout the year (NFL Draft)
- Fans First
- Elevate the Athlete
- Don't wait around
- Fail fast and learn faster
- Same team with one mission
Come build ProU with us.